Friday, August 8, 2008

Heading to Siggraph 2008

Siggraph 2008 is here! I'm not ready!

Monday, I'll be presenting. If you missed my Gamefest presentation on Parallel Rendering with DirectX 9, now's your chance. ;)
I'll be focusing a lot on the future of game systems.... Larrabee is making waves there, but so are others. Here are some events I'm prioritizing:
  • Parallelism Papers
    - Larrabee paper is there
    - Tuesday, 10:30 am - 12:15 pm
  • Beyond Programmable Shading class: Fundamentals & In Action
    - Excellent topics relevant for future systems such as Larrabee ... (and other unannounced systems)
    - Thursday, 8:30 am - 12:15 pm, 1:45 - 5:30 pm
I wanted to review plenty of papers before going, but I just didn't get time. So, of course I'll hit
What are your must see sessions?

2 comments:

  1. Have fun! I won't be there, prepping for my dissertation on the 19th. Good luck with the talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I will be at the Advanced Real-time Rendering course. I'll also be speaking in Beyond Programmable Shading: In Action segment, so we will be running into each other a lot. I'll be sure to introduce myself.

    ReplyDelete